This stately castle farmhouse dates back to the mid 18th century. At that time, the house had a tower. The rest of the house was rebuiilt in 1880 in Louis XIV style. The tower of the castle is known as “Li Tchestê”. This castle was once owned by the Raes Blanche Family, and is named Cinse Blanche”. The castle is recorded in the list of heritage of Wallonia.
The old castle of Sart
Rue Francois Mischoel, 4845 Jalhay, Belgique